Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

||What to do on a Sunday ||

the sun hasn't taken a peek out behind the clouds today..

but that didn't deter me from doing and finishing the laundry..

My motivation?

I need to do the laundry 'cause if I don't my heroes won't be having any clothes to change in their nursery..practice your arimethic now, silently in your head..4 pairs of clothings x 3 boys = 12 changes and a heapful piles of clothes!

was in a super duper lazy mode so just re-heated yesterday's mee hailam for breakfast and cooked sardines, scrambled eggs and french beans for lunch, and knowing me --> I cooked extra so that will also be our dinner menu for today..

managed to get some readings done today but have yet to decide the  final topics to concentrate on for Tuesday's papers..I am resolute of not making the same mistakes I did on last Friday's papers, if you know what I mean...

anyway, it has since started raining and with the air-con switched on to AUTO, and the boys are happily entertaining each other with Cartoon Network and all, Mommy here is gonna have some well-deserved me-moment and wanting to do some simple-to-do facial and mask...

p/s: I am looking for a make-up class and heard that Krayolan is qute good and inexpensive..Any comments? Have planned so many things to do after the exams...yippe!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nursery tmpt i ramai cina,dr segi hygine ah..bkn nk demand but 4 my child also what...

Scorpio Girl said...

Anon, jgn segan untuk tanya dulu mengenai status hygiene for your child, lebih2 bila kita ni minoriti at that establishment..I tak berapa faham actually when u say hygiene tu melibatkan apa in particular..but as parents we are entitle to our opinions as well as demands, as long as it is within reasons kan?..kalau agak2 jawapan dr nursery kurang memberangsang, jangan takut2 @ ragu2 nak tarik anak keluar dr nurseri..but mind you, sebelum kuwarkan anak we have to be ready with another alternative solution(s); eg->mana nak letak anak kita pulak lepas ni..as for me, I tunggu perkara nih setel dgn nurseri...kalau tak setel juga, once I "bawak kuwar" anak2 I, I will lodge a formal complaint to the Ministry of Education...

Anonymous said...

brape lama u nk tunggu,report je kat ministry?dh lama kes u?

Scorpio Girl said...

lama jugak since January..the thing is we wanna restrict our liability on this matter and we're so-called in the midst of discussing what can/cannot be done..but the best thing is that the people who were supposed to deal with us promised to come back to us with the decisions about 3 weeks back..I have all the letters sent to them etc, so I know that I am secured so I am just playing it down to their tune..so kiranya kalau lepas ni, diorg mula semula main tarik2 tali dgn kitorg, we will proceed with the complaint..this is what I said, bila pengurusan dah melihat semuanya dr segi perniagaan, hilang dah semua human touch diorg..:( yang jadi mangsanya anak2 kita..in the meantime, memang semua cikgu2 kat sana memang take extra care of my 3 boys, taknak perkara sama berulang..nanti lah, bila kes dah selesai I akn citer the whole story apa yang dah terjadi pada anak I tu.