Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Decisions..decisions..

yeah, I am drama queen ..the above title is not self-explanatory so if I were to tell that the decisions in my mind are not involving any life or death issues - people will feel like they wanna slap me left right, all over...:P

anyway - went to Harryth's class yesterday to meet up with the class teacher - MDM KAMSIATIN- a slightly older lady with a very nice and motherly approach and she has been giving out good and positive comments for Harryth all year round...anyway, the main reason why I was there was because I wanna make sure that Harryth's textbooks and anythg that needed to be returned to the school is complete and without anythg missing, as if there are books missing, I would need to go and buy a replacement book.

back to the story - the teacher mentioned somethg about a class farewell and was wondering if I would be interested in preparing some snacks etc for the class and I say, what the hell - yup, I am up for it!

but then it hit me - what am I gonna bring for the lovely boys & girls of 1 SABAR?

I wanna do somethg nice for the students as well as the teachers..they have been working extra hard and being extra kind to the students throughout the year and why not celebrate them, albeit a small token of appreciation, kan?

so I was thinking of those cake-in-a-jar thingies..and while surfing online, my God - there's tonnes to choose from and NO, this time I am thinking of fully utilizing my not-so virgin oven lah..

so we'll see how it goes, I have about 4 days to make up my mind and once done, I'll post it here..wish me luck!:)

among the alternatives are...jeng jeng jeng...

RAINBOW CAKE IN A JAR
Courtesy of SOCENTSIBLE

RED VELVET IN A JAR
Pictures from CUPCAKES CONFETTI
NO BAKE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE IN A JAR
Courtesy of TESTED AND TASTED

WB 001
RED VELVET BALLS
Courtesy of WHIPPERBERRY

2 comments:

cik puan olympus said...

red velvet ball please!!!

:)

Scorpio Girl said...

ha ha ha...tetiba angin malas menyapu muka ala-ala sepoi-sepoi bahasa...buat yang no-bake aci tak?:P