Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

I need to start somewhere..I can't be like this forever!!!!

narih takde plan apa-apa,so melepak-lepak santai di rumah after my my hot bath in the morning...terperasan yag 2-3 menjak ni sakit belakang ni dah terlalu kerap sangat dah...dah tak sanggup nak telan pain killers and togak air masak je..:(

so today, memandangkan ada a few rations yang perlu di beli, I got the boys ready and drove off to BBU to buy the stuffs and dlm perjalanan balik tu, I have decided to make a quick stop to my GP **rindu lah plak dgn Dr Azizah..chhheeewwaaah!!**

we had a long history together, me and her...

couldn't really remembered my first visit to her clinic, but as her clinic was enlisted as one of the panel clinic for BLUE STAR so I went to her during one of my sick days...she was a very nice lady, really..she's nice to talk to and she really took her time with her patients..and she knows her patients by heart **how cool is that?**

and since then, I had decided that we should only go to that clinic and to that clinic only..**even after resigning form BLUE STAR,I still bring the boys to her clinic** She's officially my family DR..

anyway, terpengaruh dengan tindakan seorang sahabat, saya sebenarnya nak jumpa dia tu sebab nak tanya if HSA/HSI ada provide that particular procedure as I would need her to give me a referal letter..sekali, hancur berderai koz dia kata orang macam saya takkan dpt buat procedure tu..:(

but she offered me a solution.she's willing to assist me in my weight loss and together we have aimed at losing 20kg/ 4 mths
**she said it was a realistic target and she has guided on of her patients to lose more that 66kg/a year**

so saya akan mulakan fibre-rich meal, sans rice, sans meats-->only fruits, vege and fish **poached /grilled/soup/steamed** starting 1st FEBRUARY 2011

and just for the record, this is my stats as for today **larik...!!!!!!!!!**


HEIGHT       :165 cm
WEIGHT      : 85 kg
AIM               : To lose 20kg
DUE DATE   : 30 Apr 2011

owh and yes, she commented something about my frequent back pain **that needed me to do X-ray;needs to know if my hairline crack has become not-so hairline** and some supplementary food for me & Inche' SO especially for us to look younger, more vibrant and full of energy....*yeah, what can I say..Both of us are VERY VAIN!**

Will update about those later...skang nih, nak enjoy makan mana2 yang kena pantang..koz starting 1st Feb, it'S ON!!!!!!!

3 comments:

BABY(MAMA AMANA&ARIEF) said...

haaaaaa..bukan aku sorang jelah yang gemok ne?? okla ko 3 anak ..aku dua.. so kalau ko terlebih berat dari aku still oklakan??

ohhhhh..doctor sakit belakang aku ne pun ada cakap takleh gemok, tapi tak leh buat senaman teruk2 gak..so camano??

Scorpio Girl said...

itulah...DR kata macam mana sekalipun mesti nak kena hilangkan excess weight tu dulu then baru rasa sakit tu kurang sket...moga-moga treatment kali ni menjadilah...dahlah dari kecik dulu aku memang besar, kat dlm kelas pun aku besar **ingat tak dulu?** takkan lah sampai skang pun tak boleh nak kecik sket?:P
**wishful thinking**

BABY(MAMA AMANA&ARIEF) said...

caiyok-caiyok..caman nak dapatkan balik pinggang 25 masa zamn anak dara...
masa sebe;um kawin walaaaaaa..baju aku saiz s ko tau!!